- Linked Title Thriller Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 1 Issue 2, December 2018
Contributors include: Chris Fortunato, Michael Bracken, Michael Mallory, Robb T. White, & John H. Dromey. This issue also contains interviews with acclaimed authors Robert Kidera and Steven Harms along with book reviews of each respective author's newest work.
- Linked Title MusicWorks
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 132, Winter 2018
Trauma of My Mouth: a jaw harpist shares his pain
- Linked Title In These Times
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 43 Number 1, January 2019
The Midterms Show Us How to Win in 2020
- Linked Title GUTS Canadian Feminist Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 10, December 2018
The Surveillance Issue
- Linked Title The New Guard
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 7, November 2018
Featuring our "Alien Letters" section, ranging from extraterrestrials to alienation; contest winners chosen by Mark Doty and Chris Abani (Christine Kalafus/Poetry and Maureen Connolly/Fiction). Finalists and semi-finalists include Sergio Troncoso, Devi Laskar, Roy Kamada, Michael Fertik, Martha Catherine Brenkle, Madeline Gilmore, Kateri Kosek, Jennifer Elmore, Landon Houle and Heidi Seaborn.
- Linked Title Arts & Letters
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 37, Fall 2018
In this issue we are featuring the winner of the Rumi Prize for Poetry, Keith Wilson; the winner of the Arts & Letters Prize for Fiction, R. M. Kinder; and the winner of the Susan Atefat Prize for Creative Nonfiction, Megan Harlan. Come check out their work and the work of our other fine contributors!
- Linked Title Cleaver Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 24, Winter 2018-19
In this issue: art by Giovanni Casadei, visual narrative by Emily Steinberg, poetry by Leia Darwish, Michelle Matthees, James Grinwis, Kathleen Hellen, Gabriel Welsch, and more; flashs by Valerie Fox, Isabel Theodore, Leslie Pietrzyk, and others; short stories by Naomi Xu Elegant, Anna Dorn, Doug Rampseck, and Dawn Davies; and nonfiction by Vivé Griffith, Leslie Lindsay, Blake London, Dan A. Cardoza, and more.
- Linked Title The Fiddlehead
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 277, Autumn 2018
Our first all creative nonfiction issue features work by Ania Mroczek, Jill M. Talbot, Zarrin Darnel-Martin, Tyler Dunning, Mikka Jacobsen, Gila Green, David Rock, Nicholas Herring, R.L. Aseret, Erin Soros, Dominik Parisien, Angela Wright, Mary Chen, Charmaine Ward, Tara Campbell, Jeanie Keough, Šari Dale, and Arielle Twist. Plus a selection of book reviews, and cover art by Braelyn Cyr.
- Linked Title The Louisville Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 84, Fall 2018
The Fall 2018 issue of The Louisville Review features poems selected by former Montana poet laureate Greg Pape; fiction selected by our own editor in chief, Sena Jeter Naslund; nonfiction by noted author Robin Lippincott; drama by Charlie Schulman; and our newly-renamed Cornerstone section, featuring work by writers under the age of 18, is edited by Betsy Woods. Contributors include Carrie Ayagaduk Ojanen, Leigh Anne Couch, Garrett Hongo, Nicholas Patrick Martin, Jon Swan, Karen Lothan, Debra Kang Dean, and others.