- Linked Title The Gay & Lesbian Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 26 Number 1, January/February 2019
- Linked Title Brevity
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 60, January 2019
Our January 2019 Issue contains brilliant flash nonfiction from Abby Mims, Dustin Parsons, Susan Jackson Rodgers, Prajeet Heir, Sam Kiss, Amy Stonestrom, Rebecca McClanahan, John Skoyles, Richard Hoffman, Sean Thomas Dougherty, Bryn Chancellor, Niya Marie, Jennifer Wortman, Lisa Fay Coutley, and Harrison Candelaria Fletcher. In our Craft Section, Nicole Breit reveals the power of the literary diptych (with writing prompts), Susan Bruns Rowe considers the elusiveness of voice, and Michael Downs shows how “a single sentence or detail or image – even a particular word – can act as a ‘vein of jade’ that makes the whole work glisten." And stunning artwork by Dev Murphy.
- Linked Title Cold Mountain Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 47 Number 1, Fall 2018
Special Issue on Justice. Creative nonfiction by Margaret Donovan Bauer, Robin Gow, Jennifer Case, Vic Sizemore, and more; an essay by Laurie Klein; fiction by Dustin M. Hoffman, Cassandra Passarelli, and Michael McGuire; and poetry by Daisy Bassen, Elizabeth Diebold, Alice B. Fogel, Es Foong, Tim Krcmarik, Keli Osborn, Joel Peckham, Katherine Russell, Amie Whittemore, and others. Plus, Katherine Abrams in conversation with Vivian Shipley.
- Linked Title High Desert Journal
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 27, November 2018
Issue 27 is here with nonfiction by Fred Haefele, CMarie Fuhrman, Lauren Fath, and Alexis Bonogofsky; fiction by Brady Harrison, Robert Kostuck, and Hillary Behrman; and poetry by Paulann Petersen, Tiah Lindner Raphael, Gene Goldfab, Zachary Eddy, Jeanne Julian, and Judith Chibante. Art by Kim Matthews Wheaton.
- Linked Title The Iowa Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 48 Number 3, Winter 2018/19
In this issue: cyanotypes, a giant hedge, nuns with tattoos, food carts, a divorcée in pumps, Naima Coltrane, an ode to the dumbphone, Charlottesville, and the winners of the 2018 Iowa Review Awards.