- Linked Title The Esthetic Apostle
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Fall 2018
The Esthetic Apostle is an online and print magazine publishing prose, poetry, artwork, and photography. New content is published on their website monthly, with three print issues released each year. They promote content expressing the beautiful and sublime through self-realization. Featuring Works by Aaron Garretson, Allen Guest, Anne Cecile Surga, Annie Kolle, Ben Erlandson, Buku Sarkar, Charlene Moskal, Craig Holt, Dan A. Cardoza, Dylan Scillia, Eric Hosford, Evan James Sheldon, Gavin Thagard, Guilherme Bergamini, Harshal Desai, Jacob Klein, Jacob Walhout, Josh Pryer, Josie Griffin, Kevin Morris, Raymond Hammond, Rodrigo Etcheto, Shahryar Medi, Sıdallah and T.K. Mills.
- Linked Title Glimmer Train Stories
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 103, Fall 2018
The Fall 2018 issue features stories by Gregory J. Wolos, Andra Nicolescu, Randolph Thomas, Peter Nathaniel Malae, Amy Koppelman, Ethan Chatagnier, Arianna Reiche, Kristen Hamelin Tracey, Ajit Dhillon, Corey Flintoff, Maxime Kawawa-Beaudan, Chad Schuster, and Gabe Herron. Plus, an interview with Jeff VanderMeer by David Naimon.
- Linked Title Mud Season Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 39, September 2018
In this issue: art by Jaleeca Yancy, fiction by Rosanna Staffa, nonfiction by Peter Galligan, and poetry by Kristin Macintyre. Additional imagery by Han Jeon, A.C. Koch, and Elizabeth Riggle.
- Linked Title The Iowa Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 48 Issue 2, Fall 2018
In this issue: spring training in Arizona, Black magick, pronouns and sentence diagrams, a shrinking man and a henchman, ramen, Krazy Kat, and an interview with Robyn Schiff.
- Linked Title Permafrost Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 40 Number 2, September 2018
In an ongoing effort to publish online issues that are unique and can only exist within the realm of the internet, the editors at Permafrost are proud to reveal our Summer Playlist Issue, which features audio recordings of ten of our favorite pieces. These recordings have been released onto Spotify as a full-length album and paired with playlists curated by Permafrost's editing team.
- Linked Title The Southeast Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 36 Number 2, 2018
The latest issue features cover art by Marcus Oakley and inside art by Josh Sinn. Writing by Gabrielle Bates, Russell Brakefield, Cynthia Cruz, Laura Cesarco Eglin, Kerry Folan, Alice Fulton, Alyssa C. Greene, Catherine Jagoe, Andrea Jurjevic, Jesse Lee Kercehval, Alyse Knorr, Bronson Lemer, Nabila Lovelace, Hera Naguib, Amy Marcott, Carl Phillips, Adrienne Rappel, Brandi Reissenweber, Saba Waheed, & Greg Wrenn.
- Linked Title Arkansas Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 49 Issue 2, August 2018
"Otis Taught Me": Delta Soul in Japan. Making Sense of Johnny Cash in Dyess, AR. New Fiction and Poetry.
- Linked Title Posit
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 19, September 2018
Featuring prose and poetry by Matthew Cooperman, Adam Day, Tongo Eisen-Martin, Jessica Goodfellow, Laurie Kolp, Matthew Kosinski, Jefferson Navicky, Stephen Nelson, Elizabeth Robinson, David Rock, Marvin Shackelford, and Daniel Uncapher. Plus: text+image by Buzz Spector, and visual art by Gabe Brown, Camille Eskell, Melissa Meyer, Joakim Ojanen, and Etty Yaniv.
- Linked Title Split Lip Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date September 2018
Featuring work by Kim Magowan and Michelle Ross, Samantha Kimmey, Kaiya Gordon, and Harrison Geosits, reviews by Lauren Dostal and James Figy, and art by Celina Timmerman.