The PIO Outreach Manager works as part of a team to accomplish a number of goals and objectives for the Center. They include:
• Plan the growth and implementation of the program.
• Build relationships with school administrators, districts, teachers, professional organizations, and students and their families.
• Create new systems and revise existing ones for overall program efficiency and documentation.
• Promote opportunities for collaboration with other organizations.
• Oversee and promote PIO public events.
• Assist the PIO staff with defining the goals for and expanding the various PIO curriculum.
• And act as an ambassador of the program and the Center.
For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply, visit PIO’s Get Invovled page.