CFP :: Teaching College LIterature
Have you taught a terrific literature class recently? Contributions are solicited for a web resource focused on teaching English literature at the college/university level, Teaching College Literature, launched in 2012.
Teaching College Literature welcomes submissions in the following areas:
• Articles (length: 2500-6000 words);
• Sample syllabi and/or assignments: please include a brief commentary on the course and remove personal information such as addresses and phone numbers;
• Teaching tips (length 1500-3000 words);
• Media: videos, PowerPoints and other media;
• Suggestions for links to resources including journals, blogs, websites and other media.