The Tiger Moth Review
- Item View Image:
- A journal of art + literature that engages with nature, culture, the environment & ecology
About this Magazine:
The Tiger Moth Review is a new, independent art + literature online journal that publishes poetry, prose, art, and photography engaging with nature, culture, the environment and ecology. We champion minority, marginalised, and underrepresented voices, and publish works in translation.
- Editor(s): Esther Vincent Xueming
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.thetigermothreview.com
- Facebook: Facebook
- Twitter: Twitter
- Blog: Blog
- Format: E-pub, Online
- Genres: Art, Fiction, Photography, Poetry, Translations
- Simultaneous Submissions: yes (see website)
- Postal Submissions: no
- Email Submissions: yes (see website)
- Online Submissions: no
- Reading Period: 02/01-04/30; 08/01-10/31
- Response Time: 8 weeks or less
- Payment: no
- Contests: no
- ISSN: 2661-314X
- Founded: 2018
- Issues Per Year: 2
Publisher’s description: Founded independently in 2018, The Tiger Moth Review is Singapore's first eco-conscious art + literature journal that publishes poetry, prose, art, and photography by emerging and established contributors from around the world.
Send us work that is eco-conscious and critical; that celebrates the beauty/bounty of nature; that is cognizant, curious, and contemplative of the relationships between humanity, modernity, cultures, and environments we live in or imagine ourselves to inhabit.
Find more great literary magazines at the NewPages Guide to Lit Mags.