NewPages Guide to
Indie Bookstores in Utah
The best list of independent Utah bookstores
We have over 4000 square feet of as many books as we could sort, stack and tower housed inside this innocent looking storefront. We also have inventory off-site, so if you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask! Love the smell of books? Daydream about getting locked in the library? This is the place for you, located at the very center of downtown Bountiful. Selling gently loved books since 1985. You can also shop our shelves in your jammies online.
Booked on 25th is a locally owned indie bookstore based in Ogden, UT, about an hour from Salt Lake City. The shop regularly holds events such as readings and signings with authors of all backgrounds, genres, and fame levels. We’re happy to quickly special order virtually anything in print by working with you in person or over the phone.
- Title Link The King's English Bookshop
- Address 1 1511 South 1500 East
- Phone (801) 484-9100
- Type Primarily new with some used books
- Specialty General Interest, Children's, Literary, Mystery, Regional
- Sidelines Artwork, Gifts, Greeting Cards/Postcards, Toys/Games
- Events Author Signings, Readings
- Facebook Facebook
- Twitter Twitter
- Website www.kingsenglish.com
Marissa's Books & Gifts is the newest Brick and Mortar book store in the Salt Lake Valley. Come browse our all genre inventory of constantly changing new and vintage books including unusual or hard to find selections.