NewPages Guide to
Indie Bookstores in Rhode Island
The best list of independent Rhode Island bookstores
- City Title Middletown
- Title Link Island Books
- Address 1 Wyatt Sq., 575 E. Main Rd.
- Phone (401) 849-2665
- Type New books
- City Title Newport
- Title Link Spring Street Bookstore
- Address 1 42 Spring St.
- Phone (401) 619-3323
- Type Primarily used with some new books
- Specialty Alternative/Political, Art, Children's, Literary, Mystery
- Sidelines Gifts, Greeting Cards/Postcards
- Events Author Signings, Readings
- Facebook Facebook
At Wakefield Books, we are dedicated to providing our community with a friendly atmosphere and a great book shopping experience. We cater to all interests and ages. If you’re not sure what you want, we can help you out by providing information, recommendations, or placing a special order.
Located in downtown Westerly, Rhode Island, Savoy Bookshop & Café is a locally owned and independent bookstore with a great selection of books and helpful, knowledgeable staff. The store opened in April 2016 in the town's old Savoy Hotel and carries a wide range of bestsellers, classics, children's books, gifts, cards and toys. The store also hosts a wide range of author events. Its sister store is Bank Square Books in Mystic, CT.