NewPages Guide to
Indie Bookstores in Idaho
The best list of independent Idaho bookstores
- City Title Boise
- Title Link Boise State Bookstore
- Address 1 1910 University Dr.
- Phone (208) 426-2665
- City Title Coeur d'Alene
- Title Link The Well-Read Moose
- Address 1 2048 N. Main St.
- Phone (208) 215-2265
- Type New books
- Sidelines Café/Food
- City Title Ketchum
- Title Link Chapter One Bookstore
- Address 1 340 E. Second St.
- Phone (208) 726-5425
- Type Primarily new with some used books
- Specialty General Interest, Children's, Literary, Metaphysical/New Age, Regional
- Sidelines Artwork, Curiosities, Gifts, Greeting Cards/Postcards, Magazines/Newspapers
- Events Author Signings
At Chapter One, customers cherish the cozy, warm, historic atmosphere we have created over the last 40 years. You can always count on your New York Times daily or Sunday paper to be available, as we are the go-to spot to reserve the paper. Chapter One specializes in books of all types, whether you are looking for local Idaho/Sun Valley authors, Hemingway classics, rare or out of print books, or just a good read. Loyal customers from all over the world return year after year to be greeted by an enthusiastic staff that strives to go the extra mile.