NewPages Guide to
Indie Bookstores in Idaho
The best list of independent Idaho bookstores
- City Title Boise
- Title Link Boise State Bookstore
- Address 1 1910 University Dr.
- Phone (208) 426-2665
We are a local, independent bookstore specializing in new and slightly used books. We host a variety of events and love our community.
A new, used, rare and very Independent bookstore, with gifts, games, unique cards, and a place to arouse your intellectual curiosity
- City Title Ketchum
- Title Link Chapter One Bookstore
- Address 1 340 E. Second St.
- Phone (208) 726-5425
- Type Primarily new with some used books
- Specialty General Interest, Children's, Literary, Metaphysical/New Age, Regional
- Sidelines Artwork, Curiosities, Gifts, Greeting Cards/Postcards, Magazines/Newspapers
- Facebook Facebook
- Website Website
We are McCall's new bookstore - in Alpine Village! Our mission is to provide you with a wide selection of current, classic, and curious books, as well as unique gifts.
Located in the heart of downtown Sandpoint, Vanderford's has been proudly serving the community for over 35 years. We are a general bookstore, specializing in children's, field guides, and regional titles. We carry a full line of office products, art supplies, maps, globes, and greeting cards.