Drunken Boat is inviting applications for all of their staff positions for 2016. Drunken Boat is re-launching in 2016 under new editorship: Erica Mena, poet, translator, and book artist [and cat lover], formerly the Managing Editor, will be taking the helm as Editor and Executive Director. As part of this transition, Drunken Boat is strengthening its commitment to being a leading space for writers and artists around the world to publish provocative, experimental, and otherwise difficult work, alongside the exceptional work we have been publishing continuously online for 15 years.
Drunken Boat is issuing an open call for interested writers and artists to join its (currently all-volunteer) staff. Open positions are:
• Poetry Editor, Poetry Assistant Editor, and Poetry Reader
• Non-Fiction Editor, Non-Fiction Assistant Editor, and Non-Fiction Reader
• Fiction Editor, Fiction Assistant Editor, and Fiction Reader
• Art Editor
• Reviews Editor and Reviews Assistant Editor
• Translation Editor, Translation Assistant Editor, and Translation Reader
• Publicity Editor and Publicity Assistant Editor
• Blog Editor and Blog Assistant Editor
For more specific details, view this Googledoc Applications should be received by December 20, 2015 for consideration.