Chinese Literature and Thought Today
- Item View Image:
About this Magazine:
Chinese Literature and Thought Today grants the world direct access to China through high-quality translations of and fresh critical essays about contemporary Chinese literature, culture, philosophy, and intellectual history.
- Editor(s): Ping Zhu, Julie Shilling, Jonathan Stalling
- Organization (if applicable): University of Oklahoma
- Address 1: 401 W. Brooks St.
- Address 2: Rm 212 NW Bizzell
- City: Norman
- State Code: OK
- Postal Code: 73019
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.tandfonline.com/journals/mcsp21
- Facebook: Facebook
- Twitter: Twitter
- Format: Online, Print
- Genres: Fiction, Interviews, Nonfiction, Poetry, Translations
- Simultaneous Submissions: no
- Postal Submissions: no
- Email Submissions: yes ([email protected])
- Online Submissions: no
- Reading Period: year-round
- Response Time: 2 weeks
- Payment: copies
- Contests: no
- ISSN: 2151-4399 (print); 2156-8634 (online)
- Founded: 2010
- Issues Per Year: 4
Publisher’s description: Chinese Literature and Thought Today (CLTT) represents the merger of two forerunners of Chinese humanities scholarly publication, Contemporary Chinese Thought and Chinese Literature Today. The mission of CLTT is to provide the finest English translations of and fresh critical essays about contemporary Chinese literature, culture, philosophy, and intellectual history.
CLTT grants the English-speaking world direct access to the latest developments and top-notch research in contemporary Chinese culture and offers readers exclusive coverage of the biannual Newman Prize for Chinese Literature, hosted at the University of Oklahoma.
Our editors, contributors, and translators continue to aim at deepening the global understanding of our diverse yet shared humanity.