NewPages Magazine Stand Archive
More recent issues of literary magazines
All new issue announcements are supplied by their publishers.
- Linked Title JONAH magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date January 2019
Barbara Biles, Annabelle Blomeley, Louise Carson, Patrick Dobson, Sarah D’Stair, David Franke, Mark C. Hull, Margaret Miller, Suchoon Mo, and Michael Robins.
- Linked Title Southern Poetry Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 56 Number 1, 2018
- Linked Title Lowestoft Chronicle
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 36, Winter 2018
The Winter edition (#36) of the trendy travel-themed literary magazine Lowestoft Chronicle features stories by Sharon Frame Gay, Joe Giordano, Dan Morey, Phillip Parotti, and Richard Charles Schaefer, poetry by Matt Mason and Valerie Nieman, and creative nonfiction by Judy S. Richardson, Simone Tropea, and Gail Tyson. Plus, Carol Smallwood interviews James Sale, and Nicholas Litchfield interviews Matthew P. Mayo, a recent winner of the prestigious Spur Award and Wrangler Award. Read it at our website.
- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 247, November 2018
"Persistence" by Christopher Santantasio
- Linked Title Pedestal Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 83, December 2018
18 Year Anniversary Issue
- Linked Title A Public Space
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 27, 2018
This is an issue of thinking about language, and its resilience. It starts with a gateway and ends with a gateway, as open ended and sovereign as a stroll. Language baffles. It defines, and stretches. Ever evolving in its intimacies and celebrations; in its resistance to intentions of its demise. Featuring work by Amy Leach, Mónica de la Torre, Marilyn Hacker, Lea Carpenter, John Haskell, the 2018 A Public Space Fellows, and more.
- Linked Title PULP Literature
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 21, Winter 2019
Featuring Evelyn Lau's "Once Upon a Time . . . "
- Linked Title Right Hand Pointing
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 129, December 2018
"The Last Wave" issue is out. Contributing: Hugh Anderson, Marsha Burke, Wendy Taylor Carlisle, William Cullen Jr., b.s. dixon, Toni G., Brigid Hannon, Ted Jean, DS Maolalai, Margo Mensing, Corey Mesler, Alan Perry, Brad Rose, Don Thompson, and Cyril Wong.
- Linked Title Room
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 41 Number 4, 2018
Emergence. CNF and Short Forms Contest Winners.
- Linked Title The Asian American Literary Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Fall/Winter 2018
AALR's latest issue, History, Place, Presence: A Special Issue Commemorating the 25th Anniversary of Asian Arts Initiative, is a formally hybrid book arts experiment that combines a look back across the Philly-based organization Asian Arts Initiative's 25-year history, a meditation on its influence locally and nationally, and a reflection on socially engaged Asian American art making. Guest-edited by Lena Sze, the issue features pop-up art, a mixtape flash drive, essays by David Mura and Ryan Wong, and an interview with AAI founder Gayle Isa.
- Linked Title Conjunctions
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 71, Fall 2018
Conjunctions:71, A Cabinet of Curiosity gathers fiction, poetry, and narrative nonfiction that explores the many ways in which curiosity drives and defines us. Contributions include an excerpt of Elizabeth Hand’s forthcoming novel, an essay by Samuel R. Delany, and new work by Nathaniel Mackey, Can Xue, Brandon Hobson, and more.
- Linked Title decomP
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November/December 2018
The latest issue features new work by Brian Cato, Charlotte Covey, Andrew Davie, Angela Dribben, Allison Gruber, Yvonne Higgins Leach, Saul Lemerond, Steve Owen, Matthew Schmidt, Marie Schutt, Denzel Xavier Scott, Cinta Vidal, and Emily Yin. Spencer Drew reviews four titles.
- Linked Title Déraciné
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 3, Winter 2018
Contributors to Volume 3 include: Anne Casey, Tiana Coven, Elisabeth Horan, Patricia Hughes, Seth Jani, Kayla King, DS Maolalai, Sara Matson, Noelle Schmidt, Yi Wu, Meagan Arthur, James Ezra, Olivia Fitzsimons, Emily Murman, Charlotte Newman, Rachel Newsome, Logan Noble, Val Rigodon, M. Stone, Robin White, Chris Beckitt, Lily Bell, Phantasmagothica, Fabrice Poussin, C.R. Smith, and more.
- Linked Title Hippocampus Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date December 2018
The last issue of Hippocampus Magazine for 2018 features Roberta Gibson, Mallory Gill, Emily James, Marianna Marlowe, Jason Schwartzman, and Christie O. Tate.