- Linked Title HEArt Online
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November/December 2017
In the November issue, we've got new work in the Social Justice Poetry department, as well as our Queer/Trans Poetry Department, and we're lucky to have a new section where Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib talks to writers about music. This month, he has a conversation with poet Kaveh Akbar.
- Linked Title Stoneboat
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 8 Number 1, 2017
Stoneboat's fifteenth issue features a photo essay from Russian photographer Alexander Chernavskiy along with work from 22 poets, 11 prose writers, and 4 visual artists. The cover art was created by the founding editor's 16-year-old daughter. Former Stoneboat intern Katie Amundsen serves as guest poetry editor.
- Linked Title Image
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 94, Fall 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of Image (issue #94) features a never-before-published journal kept by Flannery O’Connor as a college student, as well as fiction, poetry, essays, interviews and reviews on art and faith.
- Linked Title Chtenia
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 40, Fall 2017
The final (ever) issue of our quarterly literary journal takes on the season of autumn, and how it has appeared throughout Russian literature.
- Linked Title Jersey Devil Press
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 95, November 2017
Issue 95 is here to keep you entertained. Dig into Kelsey Englert's "Take Me," play checkers "After Lunch" with Daniel Warner, have an absurd chat about "Kafka in Paradise" courtesy of Tushar Jain, and the pockets of your subconscious picked by Tara Campbell's "The birds are stealing my dreams." Finally, let Jonny Lindner beam you up with cover art, "UFO."
- Linked Title Arc Poetry Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 84, Fall 2017
Oh Canada, We Have Issues. How to be a fellow traveller with Gail Scott. Katherena Vermette wants to be buried at Batoche.
- Linked Title Futures Trading
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 5 Number 3, November 2017
Futures Trading 5.3 is now available. The issue features Jim Zola, Aaron Kent, j4, Lowell Jaeger, Marc Carver, Joe Balaz, Mark Wyatt, Simon Perchik, J. Marcus Weekley, Sanjeev Sethi, Patrick Erickson, Willie Smith, Jeff Bagato, Salvatore Difalco, and James Fowler.
- Linked Title The Midwest Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 59 Number 1, Autumn 2017
- Linked Title Apalachee Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 67, 2017
Apalacheee Review’s latest issue includes a special Protest Poetry section, featuring work by Michael Rothenberg, Rob Cook, and Barbara Crooker. Additionally, the new edition presents prose and poetry by Yolanda Franklin, Sandra Chavez Johnson, Shawna Ervin, Joseph Eastburn, and others. Finally, Jay Snodgrass’ art is featured on the cover and inside.
- Linked Title Crannóg
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 46, Autumn 2017
Issue 46 of Crannóg magazine contains 100 pages of fiction and poetry, including 11 short stories and 34 poems and an author interview, The Crannóg Questionnaire, with Poet and fiction writer Mary O'Donnell. For more details and further material visit our website.
- Linked Title Edify Fiction
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date October 2017
Our October edition of Edify Fiction is now available online in both flipbook and downloadable PDF format. This issue includes a new monthly column, authored by M. Sakran. And, as always, there is great writing and art. We hope you enjoy it!
- Linked Title The Hollins Critic
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 54 Number 4, October 2017
Our Lineage of Damage: Anne Enright's Family Fictions
- Linked Title The Hudson Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 70 Number 3, Autumn 2017
Literature of the Sea: A.E. Stallings "Shipwreck is Everywhere"
- Linked Title Memorious
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 28, Summer/Fall 2017
Our Views series returns with an interview of Edwidge Danticat by Natalie Mesnard, and our poetry section is packed with poetry from Hadara Bar-Nadav, Charlie Clark, Monica Ferrell, Gary Jackson, Brionne Janae, Dora Malech, Eric Pankey, Hai-Dang Phan, Molly Spencer, Jermaine Thompson, Yanyi, and more. Fiction by Lorie Broumand, Lee Conell, Sonya Larson, Michael Martone, and Jane Renaud.