- Linked Title Orange Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 5, Fall 2017
Indulge in the REVIVAL issue of Orange Quarterly, featuring artwork by Michael Dicken, anxious fiction by Joseph Moore, and must-read poems by Victoria Le, Keith Taylor, Green House Poetry Prize winner Mike Zhai, and more! This issue also includes interviews with OQ 5’s talented contributors and embedded audio of poets reading their work.
- Linked Title Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 32, December 2017
This issue features poetry from 18 writers, as well as a review of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice in 61 Haiku (1,037 Syllables!) by James W. Gaynor.
- Linked Title The Southampton Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter/Spring 2018
Featuring work by Billy Collins, Lore Segal, Cornelius Eady, Julia Slavin, Saptarishi Bandopadhyay, Remy Barnes, among others, and the winners of TSR’s Short Short Fiction Contest.
- Linked Title Conjunctions
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 69, Fall 2017
Conjunctions:69, Being Bodies is an exploration of the complex circumstances of our flesh-and-blood existence. Through innovative poetry, fiction, and narrative nonfiction, contributors to Being Bodies consider bodies as subjects, bodies as objects, bodies as loci of politics, illness, nature, artifice, performance, and power. Work by Edward Carey, Kyoko Mori, Rick Moody, Sejal Shah, and many more.
- Linked Title Light: A Journal of Photography & Poetry
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter 2017
Featured in this issue: photography by Jeremy Ackman and Peggy Taylor Reid. Poetry by Kristin Berger and Patrice Boyer Claeys.
- Linked Title Bull & Cross
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November 2017
The November issue of Bull & Cross includes three great stories from Theo Salcedo, Jr., Anastasia Jill, and the future-famous Benjamin Selesnick! In between servings of pumpkin pie, help yourself to tales of tragedy, fear, and confusion!
- Linked Title HEArt Online
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November/December 2017
In the November issue, we've got new work in the Social Justice Poetry department, as well as our Queer/Trans Poetry Department, and we're lucky to have a new section where Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib talks to writers about music. This month, he has a conversation with poet Kaveh Akbar.
- Linked Title Stoneboat
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 8 Number 1, 2017
Stoneboat's fifteenth issue features a photo essay from Russian photographer Alexander Chernavskiy along with work from 22 poets, 11 prose writers, and 4 visual artists. The cover art was created by the founding editor's 16-year-old daughter. Former Stoneboat intern Katie Amundsen serves as guest poetry editor.
- Linked Title Image
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 94, Fall 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of Image (issue #94) features a never-before-published journal kept by Flannery O’Connor as a college student, as well as fiction, poetry, essays, interviews and reviews on art and faith.
- Linked Title Chtenia
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 40, Fall 2017
The final (ever) issue of our quarterly literary journal takes on the season of autumn, and how it has appeared throughout Russian literature.
- Linked Title Jersey Devil Press
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 95, November 2017
Issue 95 is here to keep you entertained. Dig into Kelsey Englert's "Take Me," play checkers "After Lunch" with Daniel Warner, have an absurd chat about "Kafka in Paradise" courtesy of Tushar Jain, and the pockets of your subconscious picked by Tara Campbell's "The birds are stealing my dreams." Finally, let Jonny Lindner beam you up with cover art, "UFO."
- Linked Title Arc Poetry Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 84, Fall 2017
Oh Canada, We Have Issues. How to be a fellow traveller with Gail Scott. Katherena Vermette wants to be buried at Batoche.