NewPages Magazine Stand Archive
More recent issues of literary magazines
All new issue announcements are supplied by their publishers.
- Linked Title One Teen Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 54, July 2018
"Dear Jamie, Love Rory" by Micaiah Saldana
- Linked Title Poetry Northwest
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 13 Issue 1, Summer/Fall 2018
Poems by Quenton Baker, Rosebud Ben-Oni, Linda Bierds, Jeffrey Harrison, Dorianne Laux, Arra L. Ross, Alexandra Teauge, Molly Tenenbaum, Michael Torres, Devon Walker-Figueroa, and more. Cover art by Erin Kendig and guest design by Myrna Keliher.
- Linked Title PULP Literature
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 19, Summer 2018
Michael Kamakana with "Advent"
- Linked Title River Styx
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 100, 2018
We made it to 100! Our centennial issue includes reflections on our past by former editors Michael Castro and Richard Newman; fresh poems, stories, essay, and translations by an array of established and emerging writers; a color photo series by Jennifer Thoreson; and the winners of our 2018 Microfiction Contest.
- Linked Title The Sewanee Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 126 Number 3, Summer 2018
Featuring an interview with Megan Abbott and an excerpt from her latest novel; an essay by Jim Shepard on Denis Johnson; new fiction from Andrea Lee, Justin Taylor, and Lisa Taddeo; poetry by Heather McHugh and Simon Armitage; and drama from Dan O'Brien.
- Linked Title Split Lip Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date July 2018
Featuring work by Brooke Larson, Belinda Hermawan, Tanya Grae, and Lorelei Glaser, an interview with Brian Leung by Laura Kendall, a review by Lauren Dostal, and art by Klara Bartilsson.
- Linked Title Thriller Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 1 Issue 1, July 2018
Featuring established and new literary voices comes the first issue of Thriller Magazine! From superhero adventures to western tales, from bloody murders and detective stories to the strange and bizarre, this issue possesses everything thriller readers love about the genre! The authors featured in this issue include Andrew Bourelle, Amy Grech, Kolby Diaz, Ammar Habib, Paul Michaels, Gage Garza, & Kaitlyn Johnson.
- Linked Title The Cerurove
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 2, Spring 2018
Featuring great works by Shawnta Barnes, Amber D. Tran, Sam Trotman, Susannah Jordan, Sage, Chestina Craig, Stephensn Muret, Michael H. Brownstein, Charika Swanepoel, E.J. Schoenborn, Denny E. Marshall, Jill Jones, Adam Lock, Emmy Song, Katie Gilgour, Nick Mehalick, Dhiyanah Hassan, Erica Hoffmeister, Kwan Ann, Cynthia Blank, and Simon Lee-Price.
- Linked Title Chinese Literature Today
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 7 Number 1, 2018
Chinese Science Fiction: Han Song and Beyond
- Linked Title Crab Fat Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Atheist Issue 2018
Work by Sam Stebbins, Sara Marron, Lilly Milman, Jesse Della Riley, Eli Binkovitz, Kat Fabian, Chloe Hanson, Jeddie Sophronius, Jennifer Met, Shannon Frost Greenstein, Hannah-Marie Nelson, and Erica Hoffmeister.
- Linked Title 2 Bridges Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 7, Spring 2018
Featuring an interview with Wilie Perdomo, poetry by, among others, Perdomo, Colette Inez, Susanna Case, Sean Thomas Dougherty, Mervyn Taylor, Jan Beatty, and a selection of Bay Area Poets; fiction by Z.Z. Boone and Paola Corso and more.
- Linked Title Radar Poetry
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 19, July 2018
Poetry by: nicole v. basta, Anthony Borruso, Kristene Kaye Brown, Joellen Craft, Kelly Hoffer, Hannah Kroonblawd, Jennifer Manthey, Jennifer Moore, Ruth Elizabeth Morris, Liz Robbins, Donna Steiner, Brandon Thurman, and Nancy Lynée Woo. Artwork by: Amy E. Bartell, Christian Ruiz Berman, Sara Pedigo, Julia Simoniello, and more.
- Linked Title Stonecoast Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 9, Summer 2018
Featuring Rick Wilber, Theodora Goss, James Van Pelt, and Alexander Weinstein
- Linked Title The Disconnect
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 2, Summer 2018
Nick Briz dives into digital fingerprints for our second issue's cover. Author Ingrid Burrington opens up the world of prison email. We interview Nathan Jurgenson about what's on his mind right now. Alex Beattie reviews Stand out of our Light: Freedom and Resistance in the Attention Economy, James Williams's new book. And that's just the beginning! We also have three new short stories and five poems.