- Linked Title The Midwest Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 55 Number 1, Autumn 2013
A Year of Poetry: Special All-Poetry Issue #1: The Living and the Dead
- Linked Title North Dakota Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 78 Number 4, Fall 2013
Three of the highlights of this issue include essays by Neil Mathison, “A Requiem in Books,” Brad McDuffie’s essay about Hemingway’s influence on Cormac McCarthy, and Dana Salvador’s personal essay, “Jimmy.” Also a new poem by Ted Kooser, former U.S. Poet Laureate and several book reviews.
- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 10 Number 37 Issue Number 185, October 25 2013
“Marlinspike” by Tom Paine
- Linked Title Suspense Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date December 2013
In this issue, we announce our “Best of List” for the year and present one author with the “Crimson Scribe” award for the best book of the year: M.J. Rose’s “Seduction.” Within the pages, you will also find a Suspense Magazine exclusive with Sara Paretsky—who was featured in the November 2013 issue.
- Linked Title So to Speak
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 22 Number 2, Fall 2013
a feminist journal of language and art
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date December 5, 2013
On Thursday, don’t miss our Boo’s Hollow edition, featuring the poetry of Clay Matthews and Danielle Pafunda.
- Linked Title Clockhouse
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 1, 2013
Published by Clockhouse Writers’ Conference in partnership with Goddard College, this inaugural issue of Clockhouse features writing by Cristina García, Amy King, Paul Lisicky, Joan Larkin, Nate Pritts, Susan Straight, Chiori Miyagawa, Prageeta Sharma, among some terrific new voices. Also featured is an interview with playwright and author, Susan Kim.
- Linked Title Conjunctions
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 61, Fall 2013
Coedited by Bradford Morrow and Benjamin Hale, A Menagerie explores the world of animals. Featuring a long-lost interview with William S. Burroughs, a conversation with Temple Grandin, and fiction, poetry, and nonfiction by Russell Banks, Bennett Sims, Lynne Tillman, Rick Moody, Joyce Carol Oates, Vint Virga, Frederic Tuten, and others.
- Linked Title Iron Horse Literary Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 15 Number 5, Open Issue 2013
- Linked Title Lavender Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 8, 2013
Poets: Yvonne Rainer, Judy Grahn, Joy Ladin, kathryn l pringle, Carla Petree, Hannah Baker-Siroty, Flower Conroy, E.F. Schraeder, Seree Cohen Zohar, Debra Revere, Daniel Meltz, Risa Denenberg, Laura Davies Foley. Dancers: Yvonne Rainer, Carolyn Boll, Elizabeth Streb, LAVA, Lauren Warnecke, Anne Gadwa, Jennifer Monson, Ireni Stamou, Lucinda Childs, Stephanie Skura.
- Linked Title Lowestoft Chronicle
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 16, Winter 2013
We proudly present the work of Jason Braun, Tim Conley, Kim Farleigh, Sue Granzella, Carolyn Kraus, Matthew P. Mayo, Matthew Zanoni M
- Linked Title matchbook
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November 25, 2013
We don’t often have such a bounty at matchbook at any given time but today is different. We invite you to read these six pieces by rob mclennan in succession as they are mapped out or in any way you see fit, in an order that only math can constrain.
- Linked Title The Puritan
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 23, Fall 2013
The Puritan is proud to announce the release of its twenty-third issue, Fall 2013: a behemoth assemblage of fiction, poetry, interviews, reviews, and the jaw-dropping winning entries to our 2012 Thomas Morton Memorial Prize! Scope out Aurora Brackett’s award-winning short story, “The Edge of Mercury,” and Nathan Slinker’s prize-nabbing poem, “New Pastoral.”