- Linked Title Right Hand Pointing
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 73, 2014
Issue 73, this one, is devoted to one-sentence poems. It was ably guest-edited by Robert Scotellaro, whose work has appeared previously in RHP.
- Linked Title Smoking Glue Gun
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 9, 2014
Featuring Taisia Kitaiskaia, Kelly Connor, Purdey Lord Kreiden, Daniel Beauregard, Claire Bowman, David Blumenshine, Ansley Clark, Hannah Rodabaugh, Katie Prince, Chelsea Tadeyeske, Dawn Sueoka, and Victoria A. Sanz.
- Linked Title Structo
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 11, Spring/Summer 2014
The largest-ever issue of the British literary magazine features 11 short stories, 12 (or 16, depending on how you count) poems, two essay features, and an interview with Katie Waldegrave, co-founder of the literacy charity First Story.
- Linked Title Zymbol
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 3, Spring 2014
Interview with visionary surrealist painter Carrie Ann Baade. The anonymous tale of a panopticon blurs the lines of real and imaginary. Strange encounters in fictions by Larry Lefkowitz and James Hanna. Menacing meals bubble and stir in poems by Jennifer Jean, Linda Ann Strang, Grant Tarbard, Carol Alexander. A daring memoir by Nicole Santalucia delves into the psychology of addiction.
- Linked Title Amoskeag
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 30 Number 1, Spring 2013
30th Anniversary Issue
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Featured Fiction Writer, February 18, 2014
Don't miss the work of Featured Fiction Writer Nina McConigley. Then, From the Attic, we present two pieces: How To: Love Your Space and All It Holds, by authors Maggie Pahos and Cloe Axelson.
- Linked Title DMQ Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter 2014
DMQ Review is pleased to announce the release of the Winter 2014 issue featuring the poetry of Jia Oak Baker, Sue D. Burton, Kathleen Boyle, Jonathan Cook, Jim Daniels, Jos
- Linked Title Fact-Simile
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 9, 2013
Featuring an interview with Bernadette Mayer by Deborah Poe plus new work by: Russell Jaffe, Elizabeth Guthrie, Joseph Cooper, Julia Bloch, Stephanie Anderson, Kevin Varrone, Bruce McRae, Cindy St. John, Amelia Bentley, Stan Mir, Cynthia Atkins, Leora Fridman, Matt Reeck, Toby Altman, Linda Russo and Nico Vassilakis.
- Linked Title Free State Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 3, Winter/Spring 2014
Music, disappearing, tying knots, sex, Mo Udall, crabs, West Virginia, and Oedipus are some of the patterns in Free State Review’s Winter/Spring 2014 issue, featuring work by WWII bomber navigator Edward Field, the mighty mighty Liz Hazen, and the first story published by legendary NYC club rocker Lonesome Val.
- Linked Title Grain Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 41 Number 2, Winter 2014
Featuring the winners of the 2012 Short Grain Contest, “Matchbook” sizzles with themes of pain and recovery. Artwork by Neil Farber and Michel Dumontier, our favourite sadpoles. New poetry by George Elliott Clarke, fiction by Dave Margoshes, and nonfiction by Chris Tarry.
- Linked Title matchbook
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date February 19, 2014
Read Ann Bogle’s micro fiction called Robins. It’s short and amazing.
- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 10 Number 40 Issue Number 188, January 2014
“The Remains” by Laura Spence-Ash
- Linked Title The Write Place At The Write Time
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter/Spring 2014
In this issue celebrating art in numerous mediums, we have interviews dealing with identity and the power of words from different perspectives (USA Today and NYT best-selling author Melanie Benjamin and celebrated artist and Simon and Schuster author Margot Datz), two inspirational short films, gripping special features, poetry, fiction and non-fiction.
- Linked Title The Moth
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 15, Winter 2013
Features artwork by J. P. Donleavy, interview with novelist Belinda McKeon, poems by Mary D Lucia, Omar Sabbagh and Frank Dullaghan, stories by Liam Cagney and Mike McCormack and details of the Moth International Short Story Prize.
- Linked Title 2 Bridges Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 3, 2013
The 2 Bridges Review is a stunningly designed, Brooklyn-based (City Tech/CUNY) print annual featuring established writers and compelling newcomers. Editors George Guida (poetry), Rita Ciresi (fiction), and Kate Falvey (nonfiction, photos and artwork) meld disparate styles and voices into an evocative, book-length whole. Issue 3 features poems by Meena Alexander, William Stobb, Kelli Allen, Haki Madhubuti, Elaine Sexton, Dean Kostos and an interview with Stephen Dunn.
- Linked Title Apeiron Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 5, Winter 2014
Our latest issue features poems, prose, nonfiction, and photography from award winning and debut authors alike. Confusion, disgust, and sympathy will mix a strange cocktail as you read of the sudden and deliberate actions taken in moments of love, retribution, mental illness, or apathetic curiosity.
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 4 Issue 3, February 11, 2014
This week on Atticus Review, don’t miss the “Beginnings” issue, featuring poetry, flash and short fiction by Aaron Burch, Roy Bentley, Ben Hoffman, and Dan Townsend. Then on Thursday, we had our first installment of “Oxidane: A Tapestry Novel”, an interactive experience by Nicole Matos.