- Linked Title Lowestoft Chronicle
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 18, 2014
Issue #18 of Lowestoft Chronicle includes fiction by Anthony Bain, Robert Boucheron, Michael C. Keith, Peter McMillan, John Mueter and Kevin Quigley, poetry by Melanie Griffin and Sarah Ann Winn, nonfiction by Matt Nestor and Melissa Wiley, and interviews with Jay Parini and Sheldon Russell.
- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 12 Number 2, May 2014
“Fear Itself” by Katie Coyle
- Linked Title Prism Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 16, 2014
Literary suicides, reviewed. An interview with Nate Hoks, a John Ashbery-approved poet who deems audience “a contaminant.” Best spot for devil-worshipping in LA (and other local tips). Sadhappy fiction. Poetry with zombies. Yeah, zombies—but it’s good! It all is! By Jessica Piazza, George Choundas, Conor Teevan, and more.
- Linked Title Right Hand Pointing
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 75, June 2014
Here we are with issue 75 of Right Hand Pointing, our 10th anniversary issue. Issue 75 is big. One piece each by a lot of our old friends and a few of our favorite new friends.
- Linked Title The Rusty Toque
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 6, May 2014
Visual art, poetry, prose, drama, video, film, reviews, and interviews: Lisa Pike, Brad Philips, George Elliott Clarke, Sonja Greckol, Angela Hibbs, Alex Leslie, Alan Jude Moore, Phoebe Wang, Julia Chan, Andrew Gray, Chad Pelley, and more.
- Linked Title Amarillo Bay
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 16 Number 2, May 2014
Featuring fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. In addition to the works in this issue—the second issue of our sixteenth year—you can read the over 660 works (237 fiction, 80 creative nonfiction, 344 poetry) we have published since 1999.
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date May 20, 2014
A special Boo’s Hollow issue, featuring Anthony Madrid: “Awoke with a view of the bedroom curtains gently respiring. Puff in, puff out. This is our first week of hot weather here in Chicago: everybody’s windows are open....” from “Chicago-No-Hosomichi.” Then on Thursday, Rachel Adams brought you a creative nonfiction piece: “The Gods of the Bestseller List.”
- Linked Title BlazeVOX
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 14, Spring 2014
In this issue we have 50 poets and 11 fiction works and several creative nonfiction that make a spectacular issue. There are also book previews of 16 our newest books and an interview with Chuck Richardson to round it all off.
- Linked Title matchbook
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date May 26, 2014
Do you know Katie Hoffman? You might like to. You might like to read her work too. It’s rad. That’s right we wrote rad. It’s appropriate here, colloquially speaking. Read her rad story at matchbook right now. It’s called “Hawks.” It’s short and, um, rad.
- Linked Title Petrichor Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 7, May 2014
Petrichor Review’s May issue features vibrant San Francisco street shots, sex in public, gender-fluidity in virtual reality, stop animation, and more. We’re sure you’re into at least one of those things, so come check it out.
- Linked Title Riprap Journal
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 36
Riprap Journal is produced annually by the MFA program at CSU Long Beach. The 36th issue features poetry, fiction, nonfiction and art from all over the world, including interviews with Jodi Angel, Christopher Buckley, Jim Krusoe, Myriam Gurba, Tony Hoagland, and Sarah Maclay.
- Linked Title Salmagundi
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Numbers 182 - 183, Spring/Summer 2014
Special feature on Patrick Leigh Fermor, plus new short fiction by Ann Beattie and Binnie Kirschenbaum, an essay by Siri Hustvedt, “A Woman Looking at Men Looking at Women”, Henri Cole on John Berryman, Lloyd Schwartz’s Fresh Air Art Reviews, Ruth Franklin on Stanley Kauffmann , Jamaica Kincaid reviewed, poems, and more.