- Linked Title Gulf Stream
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 10, Fall 2013
We are excited about our selection of poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction. We also have interviews with authors such as inaugural poet, Richard Blanco and Pulitzer Prize winner, Junot Diaz. We renovated the web site to a sleek multimedia platform and are debuting beautiful artworks.
- Linked Title Jersey Devil Press
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 49, December 2013
We’re very excited to present December’s stories. JDP’s forty-ninth issue has it all: blood, zombies, futuristic vending machines, and pie. Read it online or download the PDF.
- Linked Title The Midwest Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 55 Number 1, Autumn 2013
A Year of Poetry: Special All-Poetry Issue #1: The Living and the Dead
- Linked Title North Dakota Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 78 Number 4, Fall 2013
Three of the highlights of this issue include essays by Neil Mathison, “A Requiem in Books,” Brad McDuffie’s essay about Hemingway’s influence on Cormac McCarthy, and Dana Salvador’s personal essay, “Jimmy.” Also a new poem by Ted Kooser, former U.S. Poet Laureate and several book reviews.
- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 10 Number 37 Issue Number 185, October 25 2013
“Marlinspike” by Tom Paine
- Linked Title Suspense Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date December 2013
In this issue, we announce our “Best of List” for the year and present one author with the “Crimson Scribe” award for the best book of the year: M.J. Rose’s “Seduction.” Within the pages, you will also find a Suspense Magazine exclusive with Sara Paretsky—who was featured in the November 2013 issue.
- Linked Title So to Speak
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 22 Number 2, Fall 2013
a feminist journal of language and art
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date December 5, 2013
On Thursday, don’t miss our Boo’s Hollow edition, featuring the poetry of Clay Matthews and Danielle Pafunda.
- Linked Title Clockhouse
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 1, 2013
Published by Clockhouse Writers’ Conference in partnership with Goddard College, this inaugural issue of Clockhouse features writing by Cristina García, Amy King, Paul Lisicky, Joan Larkin, Nate Pritts, Susan Straight, Chiori Miyagawa, Prageeta Sharma, among some terrific new voices. Also featured is an interview with playwright and author, Susan Kim.