NewPages Magazine Stand Archive
More recent issues of literary magazines
All new issue announcements are supplied by their publishers.
- Linked Title The Hudson Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 71 Number 3, Autumn 2018
70th Anniversary Issue: Personal Views. Poet A. E. Stallings' log of Athens in 2016, recounting the early days of the refugee crisis; novelist Antonio Muñoz Molina walks from the Bowery to the Bronx; short fiction from Wendell Berry and Cary Holladay; poetry from Dana Gioia, Mark Jarman & more.
- Linked Title The Southampton Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 13 Number 1, Winter/Spring 2019
Featuring work by Major Jackson, Cally Fiedorek, Amber Caron, Sasha Smith, Nick Flynn, Billy Collins, Jamea Richmond Edwards, Grant Snider, and many others
- Linked Title American Chordata
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 8, Winter 2019
In Issue 8’s pages you will find zombie movies, overdoses, passive-aggressive sticky notes, passive-aggressive cats, ever-traumatic family dynamics, deeply creepy misunderstandings among friends and lovers, our first ever work in translation, and a rock stuck in a shoe.
- Linked Title One Teen Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 56, October 2018
"Escape from Vienna" by Erin Snyder
- Linked Title Split Lip Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date November 2018
Featuring work by Helen McClory, Jakob Guanzon, Justin Jannise, and Tyler Dunning, an interview with Claire Schwartz, art by Ashley Carson, and a note from Editor-in-Chief Kaitlyn Andrews-Rice.
- Linked Title Coffin Bell
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date 2018
Our print anthology includes over 60 selections of flash, short story, creative nonfiction, and poetry.
- Linked Title Southwest Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 103 Number 1, 2018
Announcing 2017 Award Winners
- Linked Title subTerrain
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 8 Number 80, Fall 2018
"Margins." 30th Anniversary Issue.
- Linked Title Sport Literate
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 21 Number 4, November 2018
The latest offering from Sport Literate, which first began publishing in 1995, shares the work of 26 poets and writers. Matt Hohner took home the top prize in the “Anything But Baseball” poetry contest, and Todd Davis won top honors in an essay contest judged by Michael Steinberg.