- Linked Title Yellow Medicine Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Fall 2017
Guest edited by Terese Mailhot and Bryan Bearhart
- Linked Title Camas
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 26 Number 1, Winter 2017
25 Years: 1992-2017. With Debra Marquart and Robert Michael Pyle.
- Linked Title The Literary Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 60 Number 3, Fall 2017
As we celebrate our 60th Anniversary, we reprint work from our archives that reflect the times in which they were written. Authors include Mao Tse-Tung (1958), Joyce Carol Oates (1969), Vaclav Havel (1969), George Blake (1972), Kenzaburo Oe (1987), Terese Svoboda (2002), Percival Everett (2012), and many more.
- Linked Title Pleiades
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 15 Number 1, Winter 2018
Featuring a Folio on Contemporary French Fiction, and a Folio on Eastern European Poetry. Also announcing the prize winner for the G.B. Crump Award, Jenny Drai.
- Linked Title PULP Literature
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 17, Winter 2018
A Christmas ghost story from JJ Lee. Short fiction from AJ Odasso, Anat Rabkin, Erin Slaughter, Misha Handman, and Soramimi Hanarejima. Poetry from Emily Osborne, Kelli Allen, Matilda Berke, and John Davies. A post-apocalyptic comic from Gabriel Craven and Mikayla Fawcett, novel excerpts, and the winners of the Hummingbird Prize.
- Linked Title Room
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 40 Number 4, 2017
Let's Make Contact. Featuring: 2017 Short Forms & CNF Contest Winners. New fiction by Ashley Little. An interview with Renee Sarojini Saklikar.
- Linked Title Barstow & Grand
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 1, Fall 2017
Barstow & Grand is grounded in the literary culture of Western Wisconsin, with local authors writing about upper-Midwestern themes, including Bruce Taylor, Jerry Poling, Darci Schummer, Mike Paulus, Jason Splichal, Andy Patrie, Ken Szymanski, and many more . We also feature authors from across the country with more dynamic connections to the Chippewa Valley, creating a compelling argument for what constitutes a community journal in the 21st century.
- Linked Title Cream City Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 41 Number 2, Fall/Winter 2017
- Linked Title Flash: The Intl Short-Short Story Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 10 Number 1, April 2017
The eighteenth issue of Flash, which features new stories from Canada, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Lithuania, New Zealand, Nigeria, the UK, and the USA. Several translations: flashes by the critically acclaimed Austrian writer Günther Kaip and by Israeli author and academic Inbar Livnat.
- Linked Title Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 33, January 2018
This issue features poetry from 18 writers as well as a review of Perturbations by Gary Beck.
- Linked Title Right Hand Pointing
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 118, January 2018
The “sympathetic magic” issue features work by Sheldon Lee Compton, Kathy Douglas, David Gale, Howie Good, Mark Seidl, John L. Stanizzi, Josh Wetjen, Joanne Jackson Yelenik, and Mark Young.
- Linked Title Posit
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 16, December 2017
Posit is celebrating four years with an incredible batch of writing by Barbara Henning, Caroline Knapp, Barbara Tomash, Charlie D’Eve, Raymond Farr, Grey Vild, Alexa Doran, Jennifer Fossenbell, Jeff Hardin, Peter Leight, and Jeremy Townley. Plus a collaboration between Nicolette Wong & David Heg, and visual art by Lou Beach, Karen Hampton, Brece Honeycutt, Sarah Stengle & Eva Mantell, and Millicent Young.