- Linked Title One Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 236, December 28 2017
"Guerrilla Marketing" by Sanjay Agnihotri
- Linked Title One Teen Story
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 53, December 2017
"Our New Lives" by Helen Coats
- Linked Title Sukoon Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 5 Issue 1, Winter 2018
This issue includes work by Jess Rizkallah, Christine-Jean Blain, Alan Irid Fendi, Leila Malik, Gabrielle Spear, Fady Joudah, Noor Ibn Najam, Gudrun Bortman, K. Eltinaé, Tara Ballard, Jonathan Gorvett, Lynn Saad, Aiya Sakr, Craig Loomis, Ramez Awad, Kathy Shalhoub, Ruba Abughaida, Trayle Kulshan, Mohja Kahf, Dana Ahmad, Else Khoury, Jacob Stern, Helen Freeman, Zein Sa’dedin, and more.
- Linked Title The Hollins Critic
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 54 Number 5, December 2017
S. S. Vandine: Fragments and Divagations
- Linked Title Yellow Medicine Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Fall 2017
Guest edited by Terese Mailhot and Bryan Bearhart
- Linked Title Camas
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 26 Number 1, Winter 2017
25 Years: 1992-2017. With Debra Marquart and Robert Michael Pyle.
- Linked Title The Literary Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 60 Number 3, Fall 2017
As we celebrate our 60th Anniversary, we reprint work from our archives that reflect the times in which they were written. Authors include Mao Tse-Tung (1958), Joyce Carol Oates (1969), Vaclav Havel (1969), George Blake (1972), Kenzaburo Oe (1987), Terese Svoboda (2002), Percival Everett (2012), and many more.
- Linked Title Pleiades
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 15 Number 1, Winter 2018
Featuring a Folio on Contemporary French Fiction, and a Folio on Eastern European Poetry. Also announcing the prize winner for the G.B. Crump Award, Jenny Drai.
- Linked Title PULP Literature
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 17, Winter 2018
A Christmas ghost story from JJ Lee. Short fiction from AJ Odasso, Anat Rabkin, Erin Slaughter, Misha Handman, and Soramimi Hanarejima. Poetry from Emily Osborne, Kelli Allen, Matilda Berke, and John Davies. A post-apocalyptic comic from Gabriel Craven and Mikayla Fawcett, novel excerpts, and the winners of the Hummingbird Prize.
- Linked Title Room
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 40 Number 4, 2017
Let's Make Contact. Featuring: 2017 Short Forms & CNF Contest Winners. New fiction by Ashley Little. An interview with Renee Sarojini Saklikar.
- Linked Title Barstow & Grand
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 1, Fall 2017
Barstow & Grand is grounded in the literary culture of Western Wisconsin, with local authors writing about upper-Midwestern themes, including Bruce Taylor, Jerry Poling, Darci Schummer, Mike Paulus, Jason Splichal, Andy Patrie, Ken Szymanski, and many more . We also feature authors from across the country with more dynamic connections to the Chippewa Valley, creating a compelling argument for what constitutes a community journal in the 21st century.