The Shore Poetry
- Item View Image:
About this Magazine:
The Shore publishes poems exploring the worlds of things and ideas, recognizing the liminality, the shifting of everything, our ability to name a thing whole.
- Editor(s): Sarah Brockhaus, Caroline Chavatel, John A. Nieves
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.theshorepoetry.org
- Facebook: Facebook
- Twitter: Twitter
- Instagram: Instagram
- Format: Online
- Genres: Poetry
- Simultaneous Submissions: yes (see website)
- Postal Submissions: no
- Email Submissions: yes (see website)
- Online Submissions: no
- Reading Period: 1/1-3/1, 4/1-6/1, 7/1-9/1, 10/1-12/1
- Response Time: 2-3 weeks
- Payment: no
- Contests: no
- Founded: 2019
- Issues Per Year: 4
Publisher’s description: The Shore is an online poetry publication publishing cutting, strange, and daring work from new and established poets alike. We feature poems that explore the worlds of things and ideas, that recognize the liminality, the shifting of everything around us and our ability to name a thing whole. We want poems that press and push and ache and recede.
Find more great literary magazines at the NewPages Guide to Lit Mags.