- Item View Image:
About this Magazine:
Midwest Review is a handsome, sturdy venue for thoughtful, and thought-provoking writing and visual art that examines, interprets, and redefines the full spectrum of life, past and present, in the Midwest.
- Editor(s): Christopher Chambers
- Website: midwestreview.org
- Format: Print
- Genres: Art, Comics, Cross-Genre, Fiction, Interviews, Nonfiction, Photography, Poetry, Reviews, Translations
- Sample (Postpaid): $15
- Copy Price: $20 (US); $25 (International)
- Simultaneous Submissions: yes (see website)
- Postal Submissions: no
- Email Submissions: no
- Online Submissions: yes (via Submittable)
- Reading Period: 6/1–12/1
- Response Time: 3 months
- Payment: copies
- Contests: yes (see website)
- ISSN: 2471-6871
- Founded: 2013
- Issues Per Year: 1
Publisher’s description: Midwest Review is an award-winning literary and arts magazine that showcases work by writers, photographers, and artists who live in, have lived in, or have spent time in the Midwest—that diverse region of the north-central United States that includes the Great Lakes area and the upper Mississippi River valley, and the states of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, and Missouri.
Of course, the Midwest is also a state of mind.
Find more great literary magazines at the NewPages Guide to Lit Mags.