Publisher’s description: Edited by students in the Northwestern University MA/MFA in Creative Writing program, supervised by faculty, and available around the world, TriQuarterly has remained "an international journal of writing, art, and cultural inquiry." TQ is creating an online archive of its own history by publishing individual works from its past, often with new accompanying comments by the writers. The Northwestern University Library is embarking on the project of digitizing the entire history of the journal.As a web journal, TQ also has the capacity of adding audio, video, and a variety of new and frequently uploaded content, including reviews, blog posts and excerpts from longer works, to supplement its schedule of publishing issues twice a year. The Northwestern University Library has embarked on the project of digitizing the entire history of the journal.
- Item View Image:
About this Magazine:
TriQuarterly is the literary magazine of Northwestern University and the MA/MFA in Creative Writing program, and is an international journal of writing, art, and cultural inquiry.
- Organization (if applicable): Northwestern University
- Address 1: School of Professional Studies
- Address 2: 339 E. Chicago Ave.
- City: Chicago
- State Code: IL
- Postal Code: 60611-3008
- Website: www.triquarterly.org
- Facebook: Facebook
- Twitter: Twitter
- Format: Online
- Genres: fiction, nonfiction, poetry, cross-genre, drama, reviews, interviews
- Simultaneous Submissions: yes (with notice)
- Postal Submissions: no
- Email Submissions: no
- Online Submissions: yes (see website)
- Reading Period: 10/15-4/15
- Contests: no
- Founded: 1958 (print); 2010 (online)
- Issues Per Year: 2