- Linked Title Notre Dame Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 45, Winter/Spring 2018
- Linked Title Our Times
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter 2017/18
A Green Economy For All: Making Change Through the Environmental Racism Project. Reconciliation in Action: The Indigenous Mobilization of Team. Mexico and Nafta: The True Cost of Trade Agreements
- Linked Title In These Times
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 42 Number 4, April 2018
Breaking the Two-Party System by Theo Anderson. Plus The 7,409 people who make this magazine possible.
- Linked Title Cagibi
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 1, January 2018
Featuring poetry by Matt Pasca and Terri Muuss. Also featured: a story by Elena Georgiou, an excerpt from her forthcoming collection, The Immigrant’s Refrigerator.
- Linked Title Against The Current
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 193, March/April 2018
For International Women’s Day: articles and reviews by Alice Ragland, Dianne Feeley, Mechthild Nagel, Elizabeth Burton & Sandra Lindberg. “Martin Luther King, Jr.: To the Promised Land” an interview with Michael Honey. “The New Poor People’s Campaign” by Malik Miah. “How to Win Single Payer?” by Lee Stanfield. “The Fight for Open Housing in Milwaukee” by Mike McAllister. “Dictatorship & Violence in Honduras” by Vicki Cervantes. “Morocco: Catastrophic Convergence” by Jawad Moustakbal. “After the Grenfell Tower Fire” by Sheila Cohen.
- Linked Title Animal: A Beast of A Literary Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date March 2018
In the March 2018 issue of Animal: “Wolf Man” by Kodiak Armstrong in fiction, “letter from the city to the firefly” by Jody Chan in poetry, and “Feral Manifesto (signed Pig, Cat, Pigeon)” by Glena Trachea in nonfiction. The writing is accompanied by art by Amy Brown, Liisa Lang, and Sean Grimm.