- Linked Title Subprimal Poetry Art
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 12, Summer 2018
In the latest issue, find words and music by Anjie Seewer Reynolds, Brad Rose, Cyn Kitchen, Hallie Hayes, Marilyne Bertoncini, and Isha Gupta; writing by Will Cordeiro, Jason Abbate, T. Ogbemi, Meg Smith, Ayame Whitfield, and Julia Kantic. Plus art by Janne Karlsson with cover art by Victor D. Sandiego.
- Linked Title The Asian American Literary Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Spring/Summer 2018
The AALR BOOK of CURSES is a hybrid work of magic and literature. Open its “advent calendar” to find curses with illustrated glyphs and instructions for burning, then read its accompanying spellbook of essays, poems, graphic narrative. With curses by Li-Young Lee, Aimee Nezhukumatathil, Rajiv Mohabir, Hieu Minh Nguyen, among others.
- Linked Title The Midwest Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 59 Number 4, Summer 2018
Special Issue. Same Difference: Pedagogy and Homogeneity. Guest Editors: Sandra Cox, James M. Greene.
- Linked Title Split Lip Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date August 2018
Featuring work by Mark Galarrita, Natanya Ann Pulley, W. Todd Kaneko, and Keene Short; an interview with Kristin Garth, Elisabeth Horan, and Jessie Lynn McMains; and art by Morgan Stephenson.
- Linked Title MusicWorks
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 131, Fall 2018
Peggy Lee: Creative Space Virtuoso. Plus: Obuxum, Bug Incision, Lea Bertucci, Wow & Flutter, wnoondwaamin | we hear them
- Linked Title Korean Quarterly
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 21 Number 4, Summer 2018
Peace, A New Start. 2018 Inter-Korean Summit
- Linked Title The Hudson Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 71 Number 2, Summer 2018
Jean Starobinski's essays on Baudelaire, Valéry, Claudel and Kafka (trans. Richard Pevear); essays on Daphne Du Maurier, Martin Amis and Pablo Neruda; poetry by Ted Kooser, Dana Gioia, Stevie Howell, Sydney Lea, Beverley Bie Brahic, Mark Kraushaar, Susan de Sola and more; short fiction by Catherine Harnett; new arts reviews.
- Linked Title Cargo Literary
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 13, Summer 2018
In this issue, find nonfiction by Chris Campeau, Jesse O’Reilly-Conlin, Peter Tolly, and Lee Norris; poetry by Douglas Cole, Jose Manuel Sanchez, Eric Odynocki, and John Madigan; photography by Jennifer Lohtrigel, Jill Boyles, and David S. Rubenstein; and a review by Mo Duffy Cobb.
- Linked Title Kaleidoscope
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 77, Summer/Fall 2018
"The Journey Continues" with Issue 77 of Kaleidoscope. The featured essay, “Pane” by Mark Osteen describes challenges involved in understanding and communicating with his son who has autism and is essentially nonverbal. Other works include “Journeying through Depression” by Tom Stapleton, “The Unsent Project” by artist Rora Blue, “OooWee,” by Katrina Byrd, and “Hotel in the Desert,” by J. D. Chaney. There are twelve poems in Issue 77. Some favorites are “Hummingbird” by Carol Barrett, “A Sun Salutation Prayer” by Kira Compton, “Daughter of Distraction” by Jennifer L. Freed, “Social Story” by Tony Gloeggler, “Last Performance” and “Roadside Serenade” by Lola Neff Merritt, and more.
- Linked Title MAYDAY Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 13, Summer 2018
In the Summer 2018 issue, with featured artist Epiphany Knedler, Ruth Awad interviews Hanif Abdurraqib. Also in this issue: nonfiction by Joshua Bernstein, Tom Larsen, Jerome Richard, and Janette Schafer; fiction by Eric Barnes, Thomas Jacobs, Ignacio Ortiz Monasterio, and Matt Whelihan; and poetry by Roy Bentley, Nandini Dhar, Deborah Flanagan, Alice B. Fogel, Sergio Ortiz, Katherine Riegel, Michael T. Young, and more. Plus, Mirza Sakit translated by Murad Jalilov and Kevin Rabas, and Stanislav Startiev translated by Risa Shargel.