- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 32, February 2014
After this issue’s Featured Selection by Martha Collins, a dazzling project from Hank Lazer. Several more features are in the pipeline. Finally, new work received this month includes pieces from Barbara Hamby, Brian Culhane, Glenn Mott, Kwame Dawes, Kathleen Graber, Erika Meitner, John Kinsella, Henry Israel, Christina Pugh, and Kathleen Ossip.
- Linked Title Spittoon
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 4 Number 1, March 2014
This FABULOUS issue kicks off our fourth year of publication with work by Carol Guess and Kelly Magee, Wayne Lee Thomas, Tantra Bensko, Geoff Collins, James Mathews, Lori Lamothe, Patty Somlo, Alex Greenberg, Parker Smith, and Derek Gromadzki. Also featuring a special section: photography by Todd Doner
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 66, Spring 2014
subTerrain #66 (This Carnival Life) features new fiction from Brock Peters, Martin West, Dina Lyuber, Gary Barwin, Sandra Alland, and Jordan Turner; poetry from Amber McMillan, Terry Trowbridge, klipschutz and Jen Currin; commentary from Peter Babiak, Karl Siegler, Brian Palmu and Matt Hern; plus the winning entries in the 2013 Lush Triumphant Literary Awards: Janet Trull (Fiction), Connor Doyle (Poetry) and Aaron Chan (Creative Nonfiction) and a fresh batch of discerning reviews of new books by Lynn Coady, Michael Blouin, Peter Culley, Lorraine York, Slavoj Zizek, Sarah Liss, Stephanie Dickinson, Russell Thornton and Mark Leiren-Young.
- Linked Title In These Times
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 38 Number 3, March 2014
A Voice for Working Families
- Linked Title Sierra Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 99 Number 2, March/April 2014
The Artist as Activist
- Linked Title Atticus Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Featured Fiction Writer, February 18, 2014
Don't miss the work of Featured Fiction Writer Nina McConigley. Then, From the Attic, we present two pieces: How To: Love Your Space and All It Holds, by authors Maggie Pahos and Cloe Axelson.
- Linked Title DMQ Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Winter 2014
DMQ Review is pleased to announce the release of the Winter 2014 issue featuring the poetry of Jia Oak Baker, Sue D. Burton, Kathleen Boyle, Jonathan Cook, Jim Daniels, Jos
- Linked Title Fact-Simile
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 9, 2013
Featuring an interview with Bernadette Mayer by Deborah Poe plus new work by: Russell Jaffe, Elizabeth Guthrie, Joseph Cooper, Julia Bloch, Stephanie Anderson, Kevin Varrone, Bruce McRae, Cindy St. John, Amelia Bentley, Stan Mir, Cynthia Atkins, Leora Fridman, Matt Reeck, Toby Altman, Linda Russo and Nico Vassilakis.
- Linked Title Free State Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 3, Winter/Spring 2014
Music, disappearing, tying knots, sex, Mo Udall, crabs, West Virginia, and Oedipus are some of the patterns in Free State Review’s Winter/Spring 2014 issue, featuring work by WWII bomber navigator Edward Field, the mighty mighty Liz Hazen, and the first story published by legendary NYC club rocker Lonesome Val.
- Linked Title Grain Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 41 Number 2, Winter 2014
Featuring the winners of the 2012 Short Grain Contest, “Matchbook” sizzles with themes of pain and recovery. Artwork by Neil Farber and Michel Dumontier, our favourite sadpoles. New poetry by George Elliott Clarke, fiction by Dave Margoshes, and nonfiction by Chris Tarry.