At Chapter One, customers cherish the cozy, warm, historic atmosphere we have created over the last 40 years. You can always count on your New York Times daily or Sunday paper to be available, as we are the go-to spot to reserve the paper. Chapter One specializes in books of all types, whether you are looking for local Idaho/Sun Valley authors, Hemingway classics, rare or out of print books, or just a good read. Loyal customers from all over the world return year after year to be greeted by an enthusiastic staff that strives to go the extra mile.
June 24, 2014
Ketchum - Chapter One BookstoreWritten by Katy Haas
- City Title: Ketchum
- Title Link: Chapter One Bookstore
- Address 1: 340 E. Second St.
- Phone: (208) 726-5425
- Type: Primarily new with some used books
- Specialty: General Interest, Children's, Literary, Metaphysical/New Age, Regional
- Sidelines: Artwork, Curiosities, Gifts, Greeting Cards/Postcards, Magazines/Newspapers
- Facebook: Facebook
- Website: Website
Published in Idaho Bookstores