NewPages Magazine Stand
New Issues of Online & Print
Literary & Alternative Magazines
Sponsor Literary & Alternative Magazines
received October 05, 2015
The Boiler - Number 17, Fall 2015
We're very excited to have new poems from Kenzie Allen, Jessica K Baer, Erinn Batykefer, April Michelle Bratten, Elijah Burrell, Cortney Lamar Charleston, Sarah A. Chavez, Helena Chung, Jamison Crabtree, Logen Cure, Jennifer Hanks, Mikko Harvey, Lauren Loftis, Mila Natasha Mendez, Jessica Morey-Collins, Danielle Sellers, Amy Schriebman Walter, and Sarah Winn. Fiction from Talila Baron, Jonathan Bohr Heinen, and Monique McIntosh. Nonfiction from S.J. Dunning, Wes Jamison, Michael Levan, and Annalise Mabe! Plus, artwork from Betsey Gravatt.
- Linked Title The Boiler
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 17, Fall 2015
The Cape Rock - Volume 43 Number 1, Summer 2015
This issue, read new poetry by Lowell Jaeger, Clare Paniccia, Claire Scott, Marjorie Power, Fallon Ashley, Ann Elizabeth Huston, Alamgir Hashmi, Clayton Adam Clark, Joanna White, Eugene Dubnov, Noel Conneely, and more. Cover photography for this issue is by Samantha Peterson.
- Linked Title The Cape Rock
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 43 Number 1, Summer 2015
Carve Magazine - Number 12, Summer 2015
Short stories: “Tarumae-zan” by David Morini, “St. Augustine the Starfighter” by Nicholas Belardes and “Not From Here” by Angela Mitchell. This issue’s Premium Features include Poetry/Microfiction from Deborah Hauser, Lisa Rosinsky, Leigh Claire Schmidli, Karen Tucker, and Gideon Young; Decline/Accept with Dennis Milam Bensie’s “Peach Polyester Pantsuit”; One to Watch with John Vurro’s “Turnkey”; and story statshots and interviews with the authors. Illustrations this issue are by Emily Match and Christina Bean.
- Linked Title Carve Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Premium Edition Number 12, Summer 2015
New Orleans Review - Issue 41, 2015
Our Science Fiction issue. Contributors: Sara Batkie, C. Wade Bentley, Scott Brennan, Gerry Canavan, Sarah Crossland, Michael George, Taylor Gorman, Jeremy Allan Hawkins, Daryl Jones, Greg Keeler, Paige Lewis, Michael Marberry, James Maynard, Lincoln Michel, Danielle Mitchell, Lo Kwa Mei-En, Emil Ostrovski, Elizabeth Lindsey Rogers, John Paul Rollert, Bethany Schultz Hurst, Adrian Van Young, and Lesley Wheeler.
- Linked Title New Orleans Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 41, 2015
Raleigh Review - Volume 5 Number 2, Fall 2015
Raleigh Review, Vol. 5, No. 2 (Fall 2015) includes work by Jennifer Bartell, Lisa Beans, Mary Block, Sarah Crossland, Kwame Dawes, Barbara Edelman, Elyse Fenton, Brock Jones, Tod Marshall, Wendy Merry, John Messick, Joe Mills, A. Molotkov, William Orem, Diana Reaves, Nancy Reddy, T. J. Sandella, Brittany Scott, Martha Silano, Heather Swan, Emily Vizzo, Laney Arbelaez, Mark Brazaitis, David P. Langlinais, Lauri Maerov as well as visual art by Petaluma Artists—Geri Digiorno, Ruby Newman and Kirk Hinshaw. The Fall 2015 issue also features first publications from Chelsey Butler and Chantelle Smith.
- Linked Title Raleigh Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 5 Number 2, Fall 2015
Other Literary Magazines
received October 05, 2015
3Elements Review - Issue 8, Fall 2015
Our Poe-themed Issue 8 is the perfect way to start your October off right!
- Linked Title 3Elements Review
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 8, Fall 2015
Clementine Poetry Journal - October 2015
- Linked Title Clementine Poetry Journal
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date October 2015
Ekphrasis - Volume 7 Number 2, Fall/Winter 2015
- Linked Title Ekphrasis
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 7 Number 2, Fall/Winter 2015
Jersey Devil Press - Issue 71, October 2015
This month marks our sixth anniversary and we’re deliriously happy to welcome five new voices to our warm electric pages: Matthew Myers, Brian D. Morrison, Shannon Noel Brady, Michael Berkowitz, and Chad Schuster.
- Linked Title Jersey Devil Press
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 71, October 2015
Litro Magazine - Number 146
For October, we turn our pages to the Murder Mystery with a “Whodunnit?” theme.
- Linked Title Litro Magazine
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Number 146
matchbook - October 1, 2015
Two stories for you in this week’s edition: J. Bradley’s story “Kyle” and Elena M. Aponte’s “Twenty Weeks.”
- Linked Title matchbook
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date October 1, 2015
Midwestern Gothic - Volume 19, Fall 2015
- Linked Title Midwestern Gothic
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 19, Fall 2015
Right Hand Pointing - Issue 91
Our special issue “Imaginary Numbers.” This issue consists of 16 poems with numbers for titles.
- Linked Title Right Hand Pointing
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 91
Salt Hill - Volume 35, Fall 2015
- Linked Title Salt Hill
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 35, Fall 2015
Thrice Fiction - Issue 14, August 2015
- Linked Title Thrice Fiction
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 14, August 2015
received October 05, 2015
Maisonneuve - Issue 57, Fall 2015
How Many Deaths Does it Take to Ban a Surgery? by Alison Motluk
- Linked Title Maisonneuve
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Issue 57, Fall 2015
Progressive Populist - Volume 21 Number 18
“Age of Apocalyptic Government” by Conor Lynch;“Fools, fascists and cold warriors: take your pick” by Robert Scheer; “Jeb Bush’s voodoo economics” by Isaiah Poole; “GOP farce plods along” by Joan Walsh; “Pefrsonal responsibility in the age of ACA” by Joan Retsinas; “GOP agenda (or lack thereof” by Donald Kaul.
- Linked Title Progressive Populist
- Volume/Number/Issue/Date Volume 21 Number 18