Bookstores in Kentucky
A guide to the best independent Kentucky bookstores
- City Title Berea
- Title Link Robie & Robie: Fine Books
- Address 1 307 Chestnut St.
- Phone (859) 986-2605
- Type Used books
We have been serving the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati areas since June 1979. We are a full-service, independent bookseller with a personal commitment to our customers and our community. We specialize in children's books for all ages, but we can order adult titles as well. Greater Cincinnati Independent Bookseller; member of ABA and GLIBA.
- City Title Georgetown
- Title Link Bohannon's Books With a Past
- Address 1 152 E Main St.
- Phone (502) 863-3003*
- Type Used books
- City Title LaGrange
- Title Link Karen's Book Barn & Java Shop
- Address 1 127 E. Main St.
- Phone (502) 222-0918
- City Title Lexington
- Title Link Joseph-Beth Booksellers
- Address 1 161 Lexington Green Cir., #B1
- Phone (859) 273-2911
- City Title Louisville
- Title Link A Reader's Corner
- Address 1 2044 Frankfort Ave.
- Phone (502) 897-5578
- Type Primarily used with some new books
- Specialty General Interest, Alternative/Political, Children's, Literary, Regional
- Sidelines Greeting Cards/Postcards
- Events Author Signings, Readings
- Facebook Facebook
- Twitter Twitter
A Readerâ€™s Corner, booksellers since 1997, offers new, used, rare and out-of-print books in almost every category. We stock over 50,000 books in literature & fiction, history, religion, philosophy, cooking, childrenâ€™s, Kentucky, sports, travel, reference, audio books, music CDs, movies, biography, crafts, psychology, health & fitness, gardening, pets and much more. Books are available in hardcover and paperback. We stock some new books but primarily special order. Orders come in 2-3 days. We also carry book covers, bookmarks, and Leaninâ€™ Tree greeting cards.